Wright Plastic Surgery
1701 Center View Dr #201
Little Rock, AR 72211
Phone: (501) 575-0088
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Wright Plastic Surgery is proud to help patients from Arkansas and across the country look and feel their best. Dr. Eric Wright and his knowledgeable team provide a wide range of plastic surgery procedures customized to each patient’s needs. Whether you want to enhance your breasts, contour your body, or take years off your face, Dr. Wright has the skill and expertise to create flattering, natural-looking results. Read below to learn more about the different plastic surgery procedures available to our Little Rock, AR, patients.
- Breast Augmentation: Increase the size of your breasts or even out asymmetry with saline or silicone implants.
- Breast Lift: For those who struggle with drooping, deflated breasts, breast lift surgery elevates and reshapes the breasts to create a perkier appearance.
- Breast Implant Removal: If you wish to remove your breast implants for health or cosmetic reasons, Dr. Wright is renowned for his expertise with this delicate procedure.
- Breast Reduction: The size and weight of overly large breasts can create issues such as back pain, shoulder pain, or uncomfortable rashes. Breast reduction surgery decreases breast size and weight to improve a patient’s quality of life.
- Breast Reconstruction: Thousands of women each year undergo a mastectomy to treat or prevent breast cancer. Breast reconstruction recreates a natural-looking breast so women can feel more balanced and whole.
- Tummy Tuck: Tummy tuck surgery tightens muscles and removes unwanted skin and fat to give patients a firm, flat midsection and defined waistline.
- Liposuction: Dr. Wright uses liposuction to suction away stubborn fat deposits and create slim, smooth contours along the body.
- Body Contouring after Massive Weight Loss Surgery: After losing a significant amount of weight, many men and women struggle with loose, hanging skin. Body contouring procedures trim and tighten these spots to help complete your body’s transformation.
- Brachioplasty: Fluctuations in weight can cause the upper arms to begin to sag and droop. Brachioplasty (also known as an arm lift) reduces sagging skin and firms the upper arm area.
- Fat Grafting: Fat grafting transfers the patient’s own fat to subtly add volume to other areas of the body.
- Thigh Lift: Skin along the lower body can lose elasticity due to age or weight loss. A thigh lift tightens skin on the upper legs and provides a slimmer, more youthful appearance.
- Facelift: If you struggle with droopy jowls or deep wrinkles around the mouth, facelift surgery can smooth away imperfections and help your face look more youthful and rejuvenated.
- Blepharoplasty: Brighten up the eyes and remove sagging skin and puffy bags with blepharoplasty (also known as eyelid surgery).
- Migraine Surgery: For men and women who struggle with chronic migraines, migraine surgery can reduce the pain and frequency of headaches and allow patients to live a more comfortable life.
About Dr. Wright
As a board-certified plastic surgeon and Arkansas native, Dr. Eric Wright is dedicated to helping Little Rock women and men look and feel their best with both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery options.Meet Dr. Wright
To learn more about which plastic surgery procedures can create the improvements you want, request a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Wright. If you have any other questions and would like to talk with our friendly staff, please call our Little Rock office at (501) 575-0088.Back to Top