Wright Plastic Surgery: Dr. Eric Wright
1701 Center View Dr #201
Little Rock, AR 72211
Phone: (501) 575-0088
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
While some patients are ready for a dramatic change, others prefer a subtler approach. Dr. Eric Wright makes it quick and easy to look your best without the need for traditional surgery. At Wright Plastic Surgery, we offer a wide range of nonsurgical skin rejuvenation treatments such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and laser skin resurfacing in Little Rock, AR. Our well-trained team has the skills and knowledge to help your face look as fresh and youthful as you feel inside.
Book Your Appointment Online Now
Scheduling your next nonsurgical treatment is faster and easier than ever. Get on our books for BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers, laser skin resurfacing, and more in just minutes.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: A popular injectable treatment, BOTOX reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The active ingredient—botulinum toxin type A—relaxes facial muscles and prevents them from tugging on the skin, making your features appear softer and more youthful. It is commonly used in areas such as the forehead, mouth, and corners of the eyes.
- Dysport®: Another botulinum toxin wrinkle treatment that can relax facial muscles and make your skin appear smoother, it is primarily used to treat the vertical glabellar lines (sometimes called frown lines) located between your eyebrows.
- Jeuveau®: The newest wrinkle-fighting injectable on the market, this BOTOX alternative (also known as “#NEWTOX”) can reduce the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles around the brows and forehead.
- JUVÉDERM®: A dermal filler for adding volume, JUVÉDERM smooths out fine lines and imperfections, making your skin look instantly younger. The product uses hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body, to add volume and fill in wrinkles.
- Restylane®: Another hyaluronic acid-based filler for softening and sculpting the face, Restylane reduces the appearance of deep facial folds and wrinkles or gently contours the lips.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: An innovative treatment that uses the power of light to improve skin texture and fade imperfections, the procedure removes dull, damaged skin and reveals the fresh, blemish-free skin underneath.
About Dr. Wright
As a board-certified plastic surgeon and Arkansas native, Dr. Eric Wright is dedicated to helping Little Rock women and men look and feel their best with both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery options.Meet Dr. Wright
Request Your Consultation
If you would like to learn more about treatments that can rejuvenate your face without surgery, please request a consultation with Dr. Wright online. You can also contact our Little Rock office by phone at (501) 575-0088.Back to Top