Wright Plastic Surgery: Dr. Eric Wright
1701 Center View Dr #201
Little Rock, AR 72211
Phone: (501) 575-0088
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
While facials are a great way to care for the health and beauty of your skin, HydraFacial uses advanced technology to provide more noticeable benefits. Whether you want to focus on a specific condition like acne or aging, or you simply want overall rejuvenation, Wright Plastic Surgery’s skin specialists will personalize your HydraFacial in Little Rock, AR, to address your unique skincare needs and goals. Discover why HydraFacial is popular with so many North Little Rock, Conway, Benton, and Hot Springs women and men.
About Dr. Wright
As a board-certified plastic surgeon and Arkansas native, Dr. Eric Wright is dedicated to helping Little Rock women and men look and feel their best with both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery options.Meet Dr. Wright
What is a HydraFacial treatment?
HydraFacial is a next-generation medical facial performed with the patented HydraFacial handpiece. HydraFacial combines hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, extractions, and hydration in a relaxing treatment that can take as few as 30 minutes to complete.
What concerns can HydraFacial address?
We offer the option of adding specialized serums to your HydraFacial to address a variety of concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Thinning and laxity
- Lack of radiance
- Brown spots
- Uneven, rough texture
- Excess oil and clogged pores
HydraFacial is the perfect complement to other facial rejuvenation treatments such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers.
Book Your Appointment Online Now
Scheduling your next nonsurgical treatment is faster and easier than ever. Get on our books for BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers, laser skin resurfacing, and more in just minutes.
How can you get the most out of your HydraFacial?
We offer customization and enhancement options designed to take your results to a new level. These include:
- Signature: This traditional HydraFacial cleanses and exfoliates, extracts blockages, and infuses your skin with hand-selected serums.
- Radiance: Brighten and balance your skin tone while minimizing dark spots with this vitamin C-based booster.
- Age Refinement: This booster maximizes hydration and infuses the skin with antioxidants to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clarifying: If you struggle with oily skin and acne, this deep cleansing and purifying booster can deliver noticeable improvements.
- Platinum: The Platinum treatment detoxifies and depuffs your skin with lymphatic drainage and finishes with LED light therapy to address hyperpigmentation and encourage cellular turnover.
- + Lip & Eye Perk: These add-ons let you plump, exfoliate, and hydrate your lips or brighten, tone, and firm your outer eyes.
How many HydraFacials do you need to see results?
For most people, results are noticeable right after their very first HydraFacial. You can go back to your regular routine or even a special event without the need for downtime. It is safe to apply makeup right away.
How often should you get a HydraFacial?
To maintain your results and continue to improve the health of your skin, we recommend a treatment every month.
A Reputation Built on Results
How long do HydraFacial results last?
The improvements in texture, radiance, and hydration usually last 5 to 7 or more days while the skin continues to become healthier from within.